How to add a Photo.(Explained)

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #13275 by dave c
How to add a Photo.(Explained) was created by dave c
1. The easiest way I find to upload and Image is to first upload it to a website called imgur.com/ . This makes it easier to add your file.

2. To upload you image to imgur, you want to click the button that follows where you are uploading form, If it is a picture from your Files then click the button labeled 'Computer' which will open your file browser and it is as simple as locating the image and clicking open.

3. The image will load into a box in your web browser. After that you will need to click the button labelled 'Start Upload'.

4. After that your image will appear with a selection of options to the right of the page. The one you want is called 'BBCode (message boards & forums)'

5. After you have got the contents of the box copied, you can simply paste it into your post on this website.

Example: IMG] i.imgur.com/xTnpjX6.png[/IMG (with [ at the beginning)

If there are any queries just post it below or send me a private message.

Dave
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by dave c.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #13284 by Warren Two
Replied by Warren Two on topic How to add a Photo.(Explained)
thanks Dave . very informative. there is a simpler way I feel and if no one else gets around to detailing it I will post the info soon. am busy over the next day or so .... thanks again for your info.

More
4 years 5 months ago #13285 by shenton
Replied by shenton on topic How to add a Photo.(Explained)
Thanks Dave that is very helpful and even I (comp nerd) should be able to give it ago.

More
4 years 5 months ago #13290 by shenton
Replied by shenton on topic How to add a Photo.(Explained)
Well, I can`t believe I added a photo on the front spoiler, it really does work, if I can do it anyone can. Great.

More
4 years 5 months ago #13300 by Warren Two
Replied by Warren Two on topic How to add a Photo.(Explained)

shenton wrote: Well, I can`t believe I added a photo on the front spoiler, it really does work, if I can do it anyone can. Great.

Hi shenton, gooday dave,
i will leave it as is (how to add a photo explained)
(see above)
cheers warren

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #13314 by Snapshot
Replied by Snapshot on topic How to add a Photo.(Explained)
I always use the friendly image link button towards the right-hand end of the toolbar (above the woohoo smiley?) at step 5 rather than manually add the IMG tags. This may well be what Warren is thinking of, too.

I use my own web-site to host the files but I realise that's not for everyone. :)
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Snapshot.

Time to create page: 1.637 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by