× Discussions

* ECU UPDATE RECALL FOR DIESELS - FEBRUARY 2014 *

More
4 years 4 months ago #13323 by DRH
Cheers folks - looking forward to having mine done, hope I also see such an improvement.

Fingers crossed!

Would be helpful if others could update us when they've had theirs done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #13324 by briant
Received update letter this morning. Had update carried out this afternoon. Took around 15 minutes. Haven't noticed any change in vehicle although only had 36,000 service last week. There again, didn't notice any change in performance after that other than mpg dropped to 43 for that tankful.

More
4 years 4 months ago #13330 by Mitsi Mad
Recieved vosa letter yesterday regarding update, have booked in with the dealer for tuesday, seem to think its half houir job, will let you all know of any improvements, should notice quite quick as 500 miles a week use.

More
4 years 4 months ago #13331 by cardoso
In Portugal thereĀ“s no information yet.... :(

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #13333 by xpz393
I received my letter yesterday, and called Chris Variava Mitsubishi in Nottingham this morning.

The Service Manager I spoke to already knew all about it and has booked me in for a week today as that was the earliest mutually convenient time (I could've had Monday if my own availability was greater).

He reckons it'll take around half an hour and that there will be no noticable difference to the way the car performs/drives. I'll let you all know if I do notice anything different, though.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by xpz393.

More
4 years 4 months ago #13336 by davidcanning
Replied by davidcanning on topic * ECU UPDATE RECALL FOR DIESELS - FEBRUARY 2014 *
Hi
Dipped my 2012 ASX4 on Wednesday, I have been watching the "rising damp"' and found the oil level just fractionally below the "X"
Rang dealer who booked me in for ECU software installation for this morning.
I received the Recall letter on Tuesday, quickly enough.
Have had the installation done but was told that as I had changed my oil myself only 1230 miles ago , and not told the computer, my oil level rose !!
With any of my cars I have always changed the oil halfway between dealer services .
Can anybody tell me if I can advise my car's computer without visitiing the dealer ?

Time to create page: 5.386 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by