× Discussions

Facebook Group???

More
4 years 1 month ago #11772 by A-M
A-M replied the topic: Facebook Group???
Thanks for the replies.

I have set up the following "closed" Facebook group for our photo sharing...

www.facebook.com/groups/165112533691412/

Hopefully the above link works. Any problems accessing it please do let me know below. As a closed group every member has to be approved to join & I'm in the middle of a very busy weekend so please bear with me if I take a few hours to approve new members at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11777 by RogerB
RogerB replied the topic: Facebook Group???
Noted, but as I don't do "social media" I shall never use it.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11795 by kabz77
kabz77 replied the topic: Facebook Group???

A-M wrote: Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there was any interest in having a Facebook group to make it easier to share photos etc. I would have the group set as "Closed" (ie closed to the public, members only, but the public could Facebook search & apply to Admins to join). If we had such a group it would run alongside this forum so not a replacement to this forum.

Please let me know what you think either below or private message me.

Hi A-M
Brilliant idea!
Hopefully when I upload pics on the FB page they will show the correct way up, annoyingly every single pic I've uploaded on this site have been upside down :angry: :angry: :angry:
Let me know when the page is up and what its called so I can join.
Thank you

More
4 years 1 month ago #11797 by A-M

kabz77 wrote:

A-M wrote: Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there was any interest in having a Facebook group to make it easier to share photos etc. I would have the group set as "Closed" (ie closed to the public, members only, but the public could Facebook search & apply to Admins to join). If we had such a group it would run alongside this forum so not a replacement to this forum.

Please let me know what you think either below or private message me.

Hi A-M
Brilliant idea!
Hopefully when I upload pics on the FB page they will show the correct way up, annoyingly every single pic I've uploaded on this site have been upside down :angry: :angry: :angry:
Let me know when the page is up and what its called so I can join.
Thank you

Link in my post 3 above this one.... :)

More
4 years 1 month ago #11798 by kabz77
kabz77 replied the topic: Facebook Group???

A-M wrote: Thanks for the replies.

Hopefully the above link works. Any problems accessing it please do let me know below. As a closed group every member has to be approved to join & I'm in the middle of a very busy weekend so please bear with me if I take a few hours to approve new members at the moment.

A-M
A few hours to approve requests is a lot better than the weeks and months it takes the administrator of this site to approve members avatar profile pics Lol

More
4 years 1 month ago #11799 by A-M

kabz77 wrote:

A-M wrote: Thanks for the replies.

A-M
A few hours to approve requests is a lot better than the weeks and months it takes the administrator of this site to approve members avatar profile pics Lol

:P

You are "approved"... ;)

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by Guernsey Hosting