× Discussions

Facebook Group???

More
4 years 1 month ago #11772 by A-M
A-M replied the topic: Facebook Group???
Thanks for the replies.

I have set up the following "closed" Facebook group for our photo sharing...

www.facebook.com/groups/165112533691412/

Hopefully the above link works. Any problems accessing it please do let me know below. As a closed group every member has to be approved to join & I'm in the middle of a very busy weekend so please bear with me if I take a few hours to approve new members at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11777 by RogerB
RogerB replied the topic: Facebook Group???
Noted, but as I don't do "social media" I shall never use it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11795 by kabz77
kabz77 replied the topic: Facebook Group???

A-M wrote: Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there was any interest in having a Facebook group to make it easier to share photos etc. I would have the group set as "Closed" (ie closed to the public, members only, but the public could Facebook search & apply to Admins to join). If we had such a group it would run alongside this forum so not a replacement to this forum.

Please let me know what you think either below or private message me.


Hi A-M
Brilliant idea!
Hopefully when I upload pics on the FB page they will show the correct way up, annoyingly every single pic I've uploaded on this site have been upside down :angry: :angry: :angry:
Let me know when the page is up and what its called so I can join.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11797 by A-M
A-M replied the topic: Facebook Group???

kabz77 wrote:

A-M wrote: Hi everyone!

I was wondering if there was any interest in having a Facebook group to make it easier to share photos etc. I would have the group set as "Closed" (ie closed to the public, members only, but the public could Facebook search & apply to Admins to join). If we had such a group it would run alongside this forum so not a replacement to this forum.

Please let me know what you think either below or private message me.


Hi A-M
Brilliant idea!
Hopefully when I upload pics on the FB page they will show the correct way up, annoyingly every single pic I've uploaded on this site have been upside down :angry: :angry: :angry:
Let me know when the page is up and what its called so I can join.
Thank you


Link in my post 3 above this one.... :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11798 by kabz77
kabz77 replied the topic: Facebook Group???

A-M wrote: Thanks for the replies.

I have set up the following "closed" Facebook group for our photo sharing...

www.facebook.com/groups/165112533691412/

Hopefully the above link works. Any problems accessing it please do let me know below. As a closed group every member has to be approved to join & I'm in the middle of a very busy weekend so please bear with me if I take a few hours to approve new members at the moment.

A-M
A few hours to approve requests is a lot better than the weeks and months it takes the administrator of this site to approve members avatar profile pics Lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11799 by A-M
A-M replied the topic: Facebook Group???

kabz77 wrote:

A-M wrote: Thanks for the replies.

I have set up the following "closed" Facebook group for our photo sharing...

www.facebook.com/groups/165112533691412/

Hopefully the above link works. Any problems accessing it please do let me know below. As a closed group every member has to be approved to join & I'm in the middle of a very busy weekend so please bear with me if I take a few hours to approve new members at the moment.

A-M
A few hours to approve requests is a lot better than the weeks and months it takes the administrator of this site to approve members avatar profile pics Lol


:P

You are "approved"... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by Guernsey Hosting