× Discussions

Rear view camera

More
5 years 2 months ago #7702 by Taylor1966
Taylor1966 replied the topic: Re: Rear view camera
Have you guys got the 4 or a 3 with the camera fitted. The camera on mine is not in the same place as on the 4 there is a pre drilled section next to one of the number plate lights to take the retro fitted camera. Ive had it back to the dealer who had a mechanic play with it but there is no adjustment, it just points where it points

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #7704 by A-M
A-M replied the topic: Re: Rear view camera

Jason Taylor wrote: Have you guys got the 4 or a 3 with the camera fitted. The camera on mine is not in the same place as on the 4 there is a pre drilled section next to one of the number plate lights to take the retro fitted camera. Ive had it back to the dealer who had a mechanic play with it but there is no adjustment, it just points where it points

I have the ASX4 with camera as standard. Surprised camera is in a different position, thought it would be the same... :huh:

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #7706 by anthonyboylett
anthonyboylett replied the topic: Re: Rear view camera
I have a ASX4. The camera unit replaces one of the number plate light units, This incorperates a smaller number plate light and the camera.would have thought that it should be the same even for a ASX3 as the fitments are the same ,soumds like they have fitted a non Mitsi part.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by anthonyboylett. Reason: spelling

More
5 years 2 months ago #7710 by Taylor1966
Not a good picture, but the camera is on the left .... ERm ok how do I add a picture?

More
5 years 2 months ago #7725 by A-M
A-M replied the topic: Re: Rear view camera

Jason Taylor wrote: Not a good picture, but the camera is on the left .... ERm ok how do I add a picture?

The quickest and easiest way is to add your photo to the ASX Gallery then post a link to it here...

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #7735 by Taylor1966
http://asxownersclub.com/gallery?func=viewphoto&id=144
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Taylor1966.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by Guernsey Hosting