Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussions

TOPIC: Problems with the Bluetooth.

Problems with the Bluetooth. 2 years 6 months ago #5878

• SalMay83
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi All, Has anyone had any issues with their phone not connecting to the Bluetooth in the car??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problems with the Bluetooth. 2 years 6 months ago #5879

Welcome to the forum !

It could be a handset issue . What are you trying to connect with ?

Re: Problems with the Bluetooth. 2 years 6 months ago #5880

• A-M
  • Thank you received: 88
Hi Sally & welcome to the forum! :)

What phone are you trying to pair with the bluetooth? We have heard here that some Nokia's aren't compatible & also that some people have struggled with certain Blackberry's...

There's a little bit of info below in the importing contacts post & also other older posts further down the discussions posts... :)

Re: Problems with the Bluetooth. 2 years 6 months ago #5887

• YoYo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have to put my samsung droid phone under the a/c knobs area, to have good connection:dry:

Re: Problems with the Bluetooth. 2 years 6 months ago #5892

Picked up my new ASX 4 yesterday :) and for most of this evening have been trying to get the Voice activation from the steering wheel working. :( My Blackberry connects fine but I'm having problems with that damn button. I've found a year old forum on the subject but I don't think anyone sorted it. When I push the "voice" button, 'ATT' appears on the screen, the music is muted but nothing else. An idiots guide would be useful if there is one out there, I'm cross eyed from trying to read the small print in the user guides.

Although the Blackberry connects and I can make voice activated calls through the screen, it wouldn't download the address book, I was told to do it manually.

Any help appreciated.
Time to create page: 1.319 seconds