ASX 2
9 3%
ASX 3
92 30.6%
ASX 4
129 42.9%
ASX Other (overseas model)
71 23.6%
Total number of voters: 301 ( Cefarcat, papatrog58, Jstcraig01, samair77, wotnoford? ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
More
4 months 6 days ago #18194 by brayant3
brayant3 replied the topic: What model ASX do you own?
I own an ASX3. Current mod is Bilstein shocks B4 model. Ride is not too stiff and damping is good also. Tires are Vredestein all-season in 215/60/17 size.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 6 days ago #18196 by Tobydog
Tobydog replied the topic: What model ASX do you own?
Did the change to Bilstein shocks actually improve the ride? What made you want to do it and was the cost justified?

Still interesting to see that the ASX 4 ownership is still significantly in the lead compared to the ASX 3. The ASX 2 only just features. I would have thought the ASX 3 would be the most popular.

More
4 months 3 days ago - 3 months 1 week ago #18202 by Telferstr
Telferstr replied the topic: What model ASX do you own?
Bought my July 2016 reg 1.6 Diesel Orient Red ASX ZC-M DI-D (ASX3) on the last day of 2016. Overall I'm very pleased with it and not finding the road and engine noise out of the ordinary. Some road tests make an issue of these items but finding them quite acceptable. Also some complain about the gear change action, but I find the gear change action a delight, so don't know what these so called experts find to complain about.
Covered about 2500 miles since the purchase and averaging 50 mpg.
Regards,
Telfer.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Telferstr.

More
3 months 1 week ago #18307 by samair77
samair77 replied the topic: What model ASX do you own?

brayant3 wrote: I own an ASX3. Current mod is Bilstein shocks B4 model. Ride is not too stiff and damping is good also. Tires are Vredestein all-season in 215/60/17 size.

so is the ride better than the original shocks?

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by Guernsey Hosting