Jennings Middlesbrough.

• Three Diamonds
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #18520 by Three Diamonds
Jennings Middlesbrough. was created by Three Diamonds
Not been on this forum for months so hello to any old subscribers and any newbies.

Found out a week or so back when I took the ASX (13 PLATE with 32000 on clock) that Jennings have given up or have had the dealership taken off them. Which of those reasons is not clear nor forthcoming on interrogation. So 5 years after taking it from Petch who are just down the road Mitsubishi are trying to find another outlet. Next nearest is Tees Valley Mitsubishi in Darlington. Jennings can still handle repairs etc until Mitsu find another local dealer. If indeed they do! So Darlington it is for recall work but any servicing now on this car will be at my friendly local independent on a nearby industrial estate who always did a brilliant job on my Honda post warranty.

Shame though that Mitsu not have a nearby outlet as it may mean a new car change will be to a different make.

The car has performed faultlessly from new and in the recent testing snow over the North York Moors. Underrated imo.

All the best
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #18521 by RogerB
Replied by RogerB on topic Jennings Middlesbrough.
Similar situation down south where Sewards at Havant have relinquished their Mitsubishi for reasons unknown. Nearest dealer now is at Fareham - inconvenient to say the least. I'll use my local independent and dependable garage in future.
Mitsubishi should remember that after-sales service and support is important to owners. I too may have to look at other makes in future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 3.604 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by