× Discussions

Mitsubishi ASX4 May 16 Plate MMCS E-12 Media/GPS System Problems

• ash1001
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #18504 by ash1001
I recently purchased my Mitsubishi ASX4 (May 16 plate) and I have struggled since then to get the Media system to work as I would expect it to;-
I have finally found the way to insert my own 'Way Points/Destinations' but have found no way of saving them to an SD card in the case of a system restore. I have had numerous discussions with Mitsubishi UK HQ, but up to now there answer seems to be 'thats the way it is', sorry.

Now, since I inserted the way points I seem to have created another problem, no matter what I do I cannot do searches from a TMC output station.

In addition if I am in Map View (usually in Auto or 3D) I have a blankĀ  blue strip above the map, where if I am playing music or listening to the radio in my opinion the relevant track or station should be shown, in my case this is BLANK regardless of the Map View, However if I touch the 'Seek Track' button it shows what is playing, but it disappears after a couple of seconds and goes back to its blank state. All of my music is tagged correctly so I know that is not the problem. Have spoke to Mitsubishi on this matter and have been told its meant to be the 'Skyline', in my opinion this cannot be correct, have also asked Mitsubishi to tell me who made the MMCS E-12 unit, butĀ  have no response to that request.

Any help to overcome my problems would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #18506 by Telferstr
Sorry I can't assist you with the problem you have. I know a lot of the Mitsubishi models use a Kenwood system, so it might be possible to get some information from that manufacturer.
Hope that is of assistance.

• ash1001
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #18508 by ash1001
Hi telferstr

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately its not a Kenwood Unit, think its one Mitsubishi put together them selves via sub contractors, its pretty naff for being in a 2016 vehicle, units 10 years ago were more up to date than this one.

ash

Time to create page: 3.426 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by