• offroadrog
  • offroadrog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #18413 by offroadrog
offroadrog created the topic: wheelset with winter tyres and more
Hi Guys,
Before I put them on eBay. I thought I'd offer forum members a few items. Most important I have for sale a set of Dezent TD wheels fitted with GoodRide winter tyres. The extra grip these give in cold wet conditions is amazing and in icy/snowy conditions they are unbelievable. I've used them for the last 2 winters for trips to the Alps in my 2014 ASX4 which I sadly no longer have, the tyres have about 6.2mm of tread( except one which has 6.7mm (they've done 9-10,000 miles) show no cuts, splits, bulges or sidewall damage. The wheels are in great condition and have never been kerbed, but one has some scratches on the inside from removal of balance weights, when I had rebalanced last year.
I'm looking for £275 based on buyer collecting, but could arrange carriage at buyers expense.
I also have a an unopened presentation case of SafeGuard car care products the case has a little damp damage but all products in perfect condition I'd like £20 plus P&P
And finally a set of (delivery mileage use only) original Mitsi ASX floor mats £10plus P&P
I'm based in Farnborough Hampshire and best contacted at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Look forward to hearing from you
Rog
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by offroadrog. Reason: Spelling/add photos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• offroadrog
  • offroadrog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #18434 by offroadrog
offroadrog replied the topic: wheelset with winter tyres and more
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationThese wheel and tyres are now on Ebay, with a low starting price of £20, I would love to go to forum member

Happy Bidding!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.657 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by Guernsey Hosting