New ASX Owner

• Mitbfd
  • Mitbfd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 1 week ago #18353 by Mitbfd
Mitbfd created the topic: New ASX Owner
Picking up our 1.6 petrol 2 tomorrow. Got a good deal so happy.Took a Suzuki Vitara for a test drive but the ASX was better. Replacing a Skoda Citigo, been a Skoda owner for 16 years but fancied a change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #18356 by Telferstr
Telferstr replied the topic: New ASX Owner
Hi Mitbfd,
Welcome to the Forum and hope you enjoy your new car. Is it the ASX with the new front end which I think looks very good.
We purchase a nearly new ASX ZC-M Di -D (same spec as 3) and are very pleased with it indeed. Some road testers criticise the gear change action but I find it an extremely good change as you get an excellent feel through the gear lever of the gears engaging which I find very satisfying..
I hope you enjoy your new car and wish you many happy miles with it. Please let us know how you get on and what you think of the car after you have some miles under the bonnet.
As Forums go this one is fairly quiet but you do get some good information from time to time.
Regards,
Telfer.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Telferstr.

• Mitbfd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 1 week ago #18357 by Mitbfd
Mitbfd replied the topic: New ASX Owner
Hi, picked it up on Thursday and love it. It's the new model with the new front which is very nice. Nice comfortable seats and good sound system. Not been on the motorway yet but will get on it soon. Had a Skoda Citigo before this ( Skoda owner for 15 years) and not as much fun to drive has the Citigo but I knew that would be the case. Steering is a bit vague but that could be me getting used to a new car. Compared to the Skoda forum this is quite but not many ASX's on the road, which is another good thing I like about the car.

More
1 month 1 week ago #18358 by Katrew
Katrew replied the topic: New ASX Owner
I purchased a petrol 1.6l ZC-M leather last September. Very happy with it so far .

• Mitbfd
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 month 1 week ago #18359 by Mitbfd
Mitbfd replied the topic: New ASX Owner
Went for a good run to north Yorkshire today ( I live in Bradford) and I am thrilled with the car. My wife drove the car for a bit and it survived a couple of scrapes with kerbs in narrow country lanes. Only small problem is the Bluetooth system is not very good on the base model. Really happy with the car.

More
1 month 3 days ago #18367 by Telferstr
Telferstr replied the topic: New ASX Owner
Good glad you are pleased with the car. Mine had it first service today and is running very well

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by Guernsey Hosting