Time to say goodbye

• Tobydog
  • Tobydog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #18345 by Tobydog
Tobydog created the topic: Time to say goodbye
After three years with my 2012 ASX3 1.6 petrol it's time to say goodbye. I'm off to join SEAT with the new Ateca 1.4TSI Xcellence.

I have to say that the ASX has been 100% reliable in all this time and for that I clearly can't fault it. I would have considered getting a new 1.6 petrol because Mitsubishi have been offering some excellent deals, however, in light of the bad press over diesel, Mitsubishi have been too slow in updating the petrol in the UK with something more powerful and smoother, and with a 6 speed manual. I could never understand why Mitsubishi didn't want to spend a few extra pounds on these items, and making the car generally more quite and refined. If they did then they could have been up their with the best.

My car is the earlier shape with the more aggressive front end. It's also in black. I still think it's a very good looking car and Mitsubishi frustrate me with what appears to be complacency.

Anyway, I'm sure my car will go to a new good home in a few weeks time. If anyone is interested, it's still got the Mitsubishi Gold warranty to the end of September.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds

Site Hosted & Managed by Guernsey Hosting